Innovative Ideas, Practical Solutions
Sheila Purnell – CEO/President
Sheila Purnell is an organization development consultant and executive coach with over 15 years of experience in organization, executive leadership, management development, process improvement and global experience. She has broad experience in multiple industries including aviation, manufacturing, power generation, environmental systems, and organizational consulting. Sheila is recognized for affecting significant improvement in human resources and business processes by assessing and developing implementation strategies within organizations looking to improve productivity, enhanced leadership capability, cost reduction, and organization alignment.
Corporate experience includes work with Luxottica Retail, Asea Brown Boveri, Inc., Sundstrand Corporation, and Union Carbide Nuclear Division. Sheila’s specific expertise includes Organization Development, Business Process Improvement, High Performance Team Development, Group Facilitation, Executive Coaching & Development, Strategy Development, and Leadership Development. Her global experience has been with clients from Germany, Switzerland, France, Canada, China, South Korea, and Italy.
Sheila graduated with a BS and MS degree from the University of Massachusetts. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF), has certifications from Development Dimensions International (DDI) in Interaction Management and Targeted Selection, Wilson Learning Corporation in Managing Interpersonal Relations and Counselor Relations, and was trained at Crosby Quality College in Total Quality Management.
- Led an Organization Development project that attained $1.2 million ROI for business facility by providing executive coaching within the framework of an organization development intervention that spanned vision clarification through diversity training.
- Organized and facilitated a change process with cross-functional project team and German counterpart, resulting in meeting project dealings, successfully transferring critical data, and continuity of service to customers.
- Prepared business leaders to obtain ISO 9000 certification by consulting and facilitation process mapping for executive and cross-functional teams.
- Improve customer cycle time process from 40% to 80% as a result of facilitating eight cross-functional teams in a Quality Improvement Process project.
- Organization Development
- Business Process Improvement
- High Performance Team Development
- Group Facilitation
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Development
- Strategy Development
- Customer Satisfaction
John Purnell – Managing Partner
John Purnell is PAI’s Supply Chain Integrated Solutions Practitioner with over 25 years experience in several diverse domestic and global organizations resulting in improves productivity, reduced cycle time, cost reduction, speed-enhanced leadership capability, organization alignment and capacity. John’s experience includes leading both strategic and tactical initiatives in Organization Development & Training, Manufacturing Operations, Procurement, Engineering, Healthcare, Information Technology Research & Development, Purchasing, Publishing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Medical, Finance, Customer Service, Human Resources, Transportation, and Distribution. Engagements include United Kingdom, Brazil, Ireland, Mexico, Germany, Puerto Rico, Scotland, and Canada.
John has held corporate and operational positions with Lexis-Nexis, Ryder Systems, Digital Equipment Corporation, Camcar-Textron, and Union Carbide Nuclear Division. His background and experience includes Business Process Re-engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sourcing Management/Education, Lean Six Sigma, Organization Design, Quality Assurance, Leadership Development, Outsourcing, Change Management, Supplier Management, Human Resources, Project Management, and Process Improvement. John has received several master certifications in several areas including: Process Improvement, Quality (ISO9000), Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lean Manufacturing, Performance Analysis & Design, High Performance Work Systems, and Leadership Development.
He has been a speaker at the American Society for Training and Development National Conferences, American Quality for Participation, and National Fleet Management Symposium. John received the ASTD Torch Award and Minority Trainer of the Year Award as well as the Rockford Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership Award. He has served on the National Board of Directors-American Society for Training and Development.
John’s educational background includes a BS and MS degree from the University of Tennessee, post-graduate work at University of Massachusetts, Executive Management Development at Harvard University, Logistics Executive Development at the University of Tennessee, and Lean Six Sigma training at Motorola University.
- Organized and led Organization Development & Training focused on Performance Improvement, Leadership & Management Development, and Operations Training to scheme strategic and operational excellence.
- Led development of Master Degree Curriculum with Cambridge College in Organization & Management Development.
- Led/facilitated global Lean Six Sigma engagements in Telecommunication, Finance, New Product Introduction, Customer Service, and Human Resources which led to improved customer satisfaction, quality/compliance, improve cycle-time, and cost reduction.
- Led ERP Implementation for a large global computer manufacturing organization which resulted in faster new product introductions.
- Developed a Sourcing Capability Design Model to align 17 separate world0wide procurement units into a global strategic sourcing organization.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Leadership Development
- Lean Six Sigma Education and Training
- Sourcing Management/Education
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Process Analysis and Design
- Organization Design and Change
- Customer Satisfaction
- Outsourcing Strategies and Implementation